Sign in to follow this  
wolfeeldiver

Colors of Cold video shown at SDUFEX

Hi all. Last week i was fortunate to have one of my video shorts shown at the 13th Annual San Diego Undersea Film Exposition SDUFEX. I enjoyed meeting some of the event organizing members, filmmakers and to see some great films from around the world.

My video short "Colors of Cold" is a montage that showcases the range of colorful subjects one might see while diving in the Salish Sea; thats the region of water adjacent to Seattle Wa and Vancouver BC.

[youtubehd]OBXFHCgWW4c[/youtubehd]

We enjoyed your video. It was an unusual and imaginative approach, and hope you'll enter again next year.

Beautifully done; have to applaud you video guys for the amount of work you put into these.

Thanks everyone, Really appreciate the kind words. I must say that I was bummed not to see a film from Nick Hope there. sad.png

This was my 2nd year that one of my films was accepted into SDUFEX and my first year in attendence... and I must say that viewing all the films afforded a great opportunity to see what other people are doing and to learn from them.

Thank you Eric... sorry that I didnt have an opportunity to chat with you... I had the wife and little kids with me and they were tasking my time and attention. But I enjoyed your two films...and you sure do have a gift for storytelling.

Yes... I plan to be there next year.

Edited by wolfeeldiver

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements