Rafa Herrero

Intro of the documentary "Isora"

Intro of the documentary "Isora, story of a pod of pilot whales," in which it is narrated the life of a pod of pilot whales living in Canary Islands, as well as their space and the residents sharing that space. It is financed by the Canarian Foundation Mapfre Guanarteme and produced by Aquawork Productions.

It will be presented at the end of November 2012

[vimeohd]52844615[/vimeohd]

• Like 1

Amazing work Rafa. Look forward to see the entire doc.

Will it be available on the net?

Hola Rafa,

Muchas anos despues nuestras ultimas trabajos. Espero que todo es bueno con tigo. Quantos anos de atras son los dias en "El Monachu' en Tenerife y La Gomera con Manolo Carillo? Muchas, parece commo ayer!

A long time since our last meeting, I hope all is well with you mate. How many years since we worked on the Monachu in Tenerife and La Gomera? It seems like yeatsrday.

Great short film mate, be well.

Mark

PS Have shared this to my almost 100k following on Twitter so hope that gets some cool feedback and hits for you.

Edited by CamDiver

Hola Mark!

I am happy to know that you keep doing what you love and also you've reached the top. I think that was in the year 2000, long time ago! Jajaja

Thanks a lot for your sharing!!! Un abrazo

Thanks Nick, good luck with your fantastic documentary :-)

No worries Rafa, maybe our paths will cross again sometime in the future? It's a small world.

Cheers, and be well.

Mark.

Lovely footage once again Rafa ... Sounds like Don LaFontaine doing the voice over :)

Beautiful. Every time I see stuff from the Canaries, I know I have to get over there.....

Sponsors

Advertisements