Sign in to follow this  
NWDiver

Fiji, RX100, Wide and Macro shots

Great trip, the Nai'a is a fantastic boat. Really enjoyed shooting this little compact camera, Sony RX100, Nauticam Housing, 2x S&S D1 Strobes, Inon H100 WA Lens & Dome, Subsea +10 Diopter.

8232707924_5683f4c081_b.jpg

8231627185_6394107e4c_b.jpg

8232721072_a449ce946b_b.jpg

[url="8232699076_7c726ffc40_b.jpg"]

Edited by NWDiver

Gorgeous stuff!

Love the anthias shots....and the boat....beautiful

:-)

When it comes to cfwa looks like this camera with two strobes and a fisheye is near to DSLR quality and for me this clears out the compact system camera as a reasonable contender

While there is not the bio-diversity of Indonesia we felt the areas we went where healthy, beautiful and had clouds of anthias.

I like the UWL-100, many of these shots were taken with its companion dome attached giving you 145 degrees.

Great shots coming out of this compact, good work!

Were you shooting TTL with the D1's?

Cheers

Richard

All these shots are in Manual are as 99.9% of my shots, came from the Nikon world and no TTL. But I did take a few shots in TTL and it seemed to work fine.

I have managed to modify the Fix M67-ADF Pro adapter with a plastic ring 3mm thick and changing the screws to 9mm you can then use the Inon UFL165AD not used on a trip but this should give an idea of sharpness

ufl165ad-12-8mm

These are all great shots. I really love the colour in the last two. The RX -100 looks like a real winner in the right hands

They are all very good, but the last one is my fav. Nice work!

Lee

Thanks but you know 16gig card...10days of diving...blind squirrel... As mentioned if this camera shot a "little" better macro I think it could have been my primary camera. Leave Tuesday for 2wks in Raja taking the Sony and the Oly OMD-EM5 with the Lumix 8mm, and Oly 60mm will see how they compare.

8232711656_2770e41e51_b.jpg

Major Crop

8232725712_c2b93b3471_b.jpg

Edited by NWDiver

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements