SimonSpear

Underwater Realm Premier Tickets

Hi all

I've got a couple of tickets available for the Underwater Realm 'World Premier' on Thursday in central London. Sadly the kids have come down with chickenpox and we don't have a regular sitter that we feel comfortable leaving them with.

I've also got an invite to the after show party for two which is being held in Leicester Square afterwards. Dress code is "Black Tie".

I've posted this in the video section to give the video guys a better chance of seeing it, but please feel free to move to the Gallery or somewhere else if more appropriate. If no one takes up the offer I'll send the tickets back as I believe they have a long waiting list.

Cheers, Simon

edit: If anyone does not know about the Underwater Realm then here is the link: http://theunderwaterrealm.com/

Edited by SimonSpear
  • Like 1

We are travelling all the way from Finland just for this World Premiere.

Got to see u/w Red footage on a big screen;-)

And all the illusions of deeper water.

Any other wetpixelers attending? (buy yr tickets from Simon)

I'm hoping to make it (again providing kids don't go down with anything in the meantime!)

I'll pass the word around about yr spare tickets, Simon.

No thanks ... Washing my hair which sadly takes less and less time each passing year ;)

Dean

If you'll throw in the round trip from Bali would love to take you up on the offer!

Sadly will be trying to engrave the letter 'H' into my newly arrived Emmy award after waiting so bloody long for it only to see my new job description is now CINEMATOGRAPER! Illiteracy at NATAS too, crazy beans.

Best to the family and hope the wee 'uns get better soon.

Cheers,

Mark.

• Like 1

LOL can't believe they mispelt that Mark!! :D

Tickets gone now.

Cheers, Simon

edit - LOL Urban Dictionary. Mispelt: A common Internet term used by the uneducated or ignorant to describe a misspelt word. If you can't laugh at yourself who can you laugh at eh?

Edited by SimonSpear

The workflow and illusion, behind the scenes videos are quite interesting

"Sadly will be trying to engrave the letter 'H' into my newly arrived Emmy award after waiting so bloody long for it only to see my new job description is now CINEMATOGRAPER! Illiteracy at NATAS too, crazy beans."

A big congrats on the Emmy..that's the most important thing.

Steve

...misspelt...

Talking of which, how many times did realmpictues kick themselves over the spelling of their Vimeo vanity url.

Sponsors

Advertisements