nino.ten

WTB Canon 5D Mark II Housing

I am looking to buy a Canon 5D Mark II housing. If anyone is selling one I would be interested in making a fair offer...thanks

Hi There,

I have got an Aquatica 5D MKII housing if you are interested, it has Ikelite Bulkhead.

regards

Matti

Thanks...what price are you asking for it?

I have a Subal housing posted here that the price is negotiable. Ill bump it to the top so you can find it. It has pictures and extra orings. I also have a kenko 1.4 teleconverter and sigma fish eye that is great for video and wide shots. Let me know.

You can also give me a call if you want to chat.

408-307-3837

Might be interesting in selling an Ikelite for a 5d2 (am looking at going to a 5d3). Message in interested.

Hi I am looking for the Sea & Sea MDX PRO 5DII housing ,if any one selling ,please make a offer to me ,please

I have a Seacam 5DMII housing for sale in excellent condition. I also have a Seacam S180 viewfinder for sale also in excellent condition.

The housing is set up with one S6 connector and one Nikonos.

Let me know if you would like to see photos. I would like to get $2000.00 for the housing and $1000.00 for the S180. Less than half price. I also have a very clean set of Ike DS160's with two extra batteries for sale for $1400.00

Sponsors

Advertisements