Longimanaus

Humpback Whale Calf: Roca Partida Mexico

I have finally had time to edit and upload my shots from our trip to San Benedicto, Socorro and Roca Partida Islands Mexico. As we headed out into the current at Roca Partida for a safety stop after encounters with 7 species of sharks, a school of yellow fin, being buzzed by Wahoo and Cobia, and three different Mantas, we thought we were finishing one of the best dives of our lives when out of the blue a humpback mum and her two month old calf swam by- then stopped to hang out. Safe to say that was the best dive of my life- what a dive site. Enjoy the shots.

www.matthewramaley.com

Off to work on my Hawaii blackwater and volcano/lava shots. More to come...

Matt

• Like 1

Hi Matthew,

The Mexico page is not working to view on your site on my computer. Running Google Chrome. The other drop downs work just fine.

Cheers,

Steve

wonderful web site, loved the whale and baby.

I think that I might have fixed the drop down with Google Chrome issue described above. Anyone else have an issue that is using Chrome (I have heard there are lots of issues with Chrome)?

Seems to work fine for all of the Apple product users.....

I uploaded my Blackwater dive pics from Kona to the same site. If it were not for the advice I got here, I would have had a challenging few dives. I had the right set up and dropped the shutter to create some gorgeous frames. Enjoy.

Matt

Yes, the drop down is working now. Looks like you had a great trip.

Cheers,

Steve

Sponsors

Advertisements