Sign in to follow this  
~Zissou~

My Koh Tao Best of (V1)

Hey there,

Some really nice video's posted in here and some good suggestions too, so figured I'd give it a go. Just put together a little vid of my best clips from Koh Tao this year. More for my family/friends instead of bombarding facebook with screenshots of all the critters I saw.
I only started filming properly in January, so I've still got a lot to learn, but feel free to check it out and critique. I doubt I'll do another version just yet anyway, as I said, it's only for personal use and I had to steal work computers to edit!

Hope ya enjoy..!

Edited by ~Zissou~

Thanks Dustin.

Can't wait to get more practice, thats only the footage I brought home, I should've really sifted through it all better before choosing what to bring back. And typically, the best things I saw were when I was leading and had no camera. Gutted. But cheers, nice forum, love watching peoples videos and hearing about tips and techniques.

P.S. Your videos are ace!

:notworthy:

There is an awful lot to like here David. Extremely good for one of your first efforts. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Cheers,

Steve

Thanks Steve! That means a lot. Especially coming from someone with such an awesome flikr page! Definitely makes me want to get into photography more. Now that I've finally purchased a camera of my own (RX100) I can only hope to get better!
:uwphotog:

Edited by ~Zissou~

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements