Sign in to follow this  
cwise

Which Nikon105mm for DX D200?

Hi there,

I want to buy a Nikon 105mm Macro for my Sea and Sea Dx D200 housing. Can I use the new one or do I have to use the old?

Any Information Is much appreciated thank you.

Hi there,

I want to buy a Nikon 105mm Macro for my Sea and Sea Dx D200 housing. Can I use the new one or do I have to use the old?

Any Information Is much appreciated thank you.

The 105VR is not a problem in DX200 with right port and gears. You can even modify the NX Custom flat port to work with it.

I don't suppose you know which port, gears, exstension rings? It would be nice to make use of what a have already. $$$ are in short supply.

Thank you for your reply.

If you go to S&S website you can find all that information on their products charts. They show macro port base 30105 and macro port 30106 together. Of course you will need a S&S gear or one made by F.I.T. or other 3rd party. If you have the NX custom flat port already it is a pretty easy modification to accept the fat 105VR. S&S gear number is 31129.

Thank you so much you've been a great help. Sea &Sea seem to have removed the system charts that I need which is unfortunate. Have a great day!

I have a copy of the charts as I own a DX200 that I don't use. Thinking of selling as I moved to Nauticam if you need something.

BTW, the MDX Nikon charts will work for the DX200 pretty sure.

Cheers

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements