mdex73

Nauticam D800 housing

Hi,

do you ship to Germany? If so what`s your price idea.

Regards

Miuellema

Hi

Price?

Shipping cost to Australia?

regards

Roger

Ill ship anywhere in the world to a confirmed address. $3100 US dollars plus shipping.

Hi, I am from Latvia, Europe. Willing to sell full set of great equipment for underwater photographer (used only once, condition like new). Nauticam D800 housing with Zen Dome DP-200 and other accessories : Nauticam 45 degree viewfinder, pair of INON Z240 type4, optical cords for Z240, adapter balls and arms, 17 cm lanyard. If you have interest in any of listed items, I can send you more details and pictures on your e-mail on request.

Regards.

Normunds.

Hi,

do you ship to Germany? If so what`s your price idea.

Regards

Miuellema

Hi, If you still willing to buy NA D800 - I could ship it from Latvia to Germany with express delivery for 40 Euro approximately.

Sorry, I didn't meant to bother your business. I just couldn't start new tread and thought this is open thread for placing ads about NA D800. :fool:

Hi, I am from Latvia, Europe. Willing to sell full set of great equipment for underwater photographer (used only once, condition like new). Nauticam D800 housing with Zen Dome DP-200 and other accessories : Nauticam 45 degree viewfinder, pair of INON Z240 type4, optical cords for Z240, adapter balls and arms, 17 cm lanyard. If you have interest in any of listed items, I can send you more details and pictures on your e-mail on request.

Regards.

Normunds.

I might be interested in one of the Z240's. Could you send more details and pictures (including price) to my email address please?

Sponsors

Advertisements