Draq

For Sale: Sola 800 Photo

Sola 800 Photo model with ball mount and charger. Has only been wet a few times and looks absolutely new. Never had any problems with it, never flooded or damaged, etc. I don't think I have the box for it but will look.

$350.00 shipped conus.

Hi, First, this is a video light isn't it? Would you take $300 + post through paypal to Australia? cheers Ken.

first I should say, I know it is the photo spotting light, not a video light. Second, I am assuming u have no box but u do have the soft case which holds the light and charger.

If u are considering the three hundred offer, I would pay that, I live in CO also, in westminster, so we can meet and i would pay in cash, so no paypal fees or shipping, if that interest u?

Brant

Edited by BrantD

Brant & malediver:

The light would be considered a photo light simply because 800 lumen is not really bright enough to be much use for video. When I got the light(new) it did not come with a pouch. From what I have seen, some retailers sell the light alone, some include a mount and some include a pouch and I suppose some might include both a mount and a pouch.

Brant: sent you a PM

Sponsors

Advertisements