Pete L

L&M Bluefin Housing for Sony SR11 & SR12

It is time to pass on my much loved BlueFin housing for the Sony SR11/12 video cameras.

This housing will fit both the SR11 & SR12 video cameras.

The housing has just come back from Light & Motion in the US after a full factory service & a brand new back door fitted also.

All the electronics are in perfect working condition & the overall condition of the housing is excellent.

It has been well cared for.

Besides the housing & standard 65 degree lens, i also have the super macro port & the Fathom 110 degree lense.

The Fathom port alone retailed for over $4000....yes that is right, over $4000 for the lens alone!

It is a superb lense that is full zoom through & has 110 degree angle at full wide so you really can capture everything from a pigmy seahorse to a whale shark with the one lense.

There is zero vignetting & distortion at the corners.

The housing offers manual white balance, zoom, photo, manual & auto focus plus a few other functions.

Virtually every menu & function of the camera is available through the push button side window on the housing & you can preview what you have recorded also which is great for long deco dives.

There is a red flip filter for manual white balancing too.

I also have the manual for the housing plus a few spares to go with it.

This is a great housing for someone who is interested in getting into underwater videography or someone who wants to advance there skills.

The housing/camera setup can be used in full auto for point & shoot simplicity or you can take control of several functions for a more advanced style of shooting.

I am happy to post at buyers expense. Asking $2500 Aus including shipping.post-30537-0-94283300-1377303262_thumb.jpgpost-30537-0-64635900-1377303287_thumb.jpgpost-30537-0-66577300-1377303319_thumb.jpgpost-30537-0-97611000-1377303351_thumb.jpg

Edited by Pete L

Hello,

I'm looking for a Fathom lens for my Bluefin OLED Pro CX-550.

Did you still have yours ?

Could you tell me the S/N please ?

How much ?

Thx

Stéphane (FRANCE)

I'm not selling the lens seperately sorry.

I'm not selling the lens seperately sorry.

Hi Pete,

If this housing is still available, please contact me - I'm currently on a trip with limited connectivity so it might be a few days 'till I'm able to reply but I'm interested.

Thanks

Sponsors

Advertisements