John Bantin

Maybe not important but an interesting take...

An interesting take on a new moral code: http://www.undercurrent.org/blog/2013/08/29/bikini-protest/

Some people need to get a life. That's a nice, modest photo. The girls have radiant smiles, and look happy, as you say. I don't get why that's a problem. If some people are unhappy with their own life, why take it out on other people?

:notworthy: A definite hint of the 60s, John...

... Jimmy Saville and Stuart Hall have muddied the water on our side of the pond, perhaps. :nea:

:evilgrin: In the 21st century you might include a "ripped" young bloke in the middle (for gender balance) next time (although the whole cover image is fattist, ageist and hence objectionable to the average British diver: why do American divers look svelte)? :evilgrin2:

Edited by tdpriest
  • Like 1

We are using energy, time and power to speak about this. They don't even deserve it.

They'll grow when they'll be ready for it. We can't blame a baby that can't walk, and for the same reason, just look at this kind of people with a sweet smile and then ignore them : )

Tim:

You must know a whole bunch of different American divers than I do, although at least locally its hard to tell under the drysyuits.

B :dancing:

Bill

Quite a nice photo John. I'd have been happy to have taken it myself and the ladies are lovely!

(that coming from a somewhat conservative person....)

Sponsors

Advertisements