Here's the second of our short, sweet, 60 second edits. Shot by Simon Enderby on Sony PMW-EX1R in a Gates housing with SWP-44C aspheric port. Feedback welcome as always.

• Like 1

Great stuff!

Roger, did Simple use a Nano Flash for BBC or just shoot straight out of the EX1? When are we going to see the Sri Lanka stuff from this year?

Nice!

Love those sharks, and the music was great too.

~abi

Roger, did Simple use a Nano Flash for BBC or just shoot straight out of the EX1? When are we going to see the Sri Lanka stuff from this year?

Hey Drew,

We almost always use the nanoflash so I'm assuming he did on that shoot.

The Sri Lankan project is an 18 month shoot (three part series) with UW and terrestrial shoots ongoing. That was the first shoot so I wouldn't expect it to TX before 2015. I'll most likely be back early next year for more cetaceans and some reef diving with the Epic as well.

R

Hi Roo

Sounds like a plan.

Cheers

David

Edited by CheungyDiver

Sounds exciting.... absolutely up for a test shoot. I'd suggest somewhere like Nusa Lembongan where it's relatively cheap to dive, we can expect good vis and there is some delicate colourful reef to show off the detail it can get. If the sensor is that good then we need some decent conditions to do it justice. I was excited about those cine-mod's so if you can get them working before Jan next year then we might be able to use them in Sri Lanka. Drop me an email when you think you're getting close to making it happen.

The RS lenses are happening. Just slap on a Nikon mount and cover the contacts. All mechanical will work. Or use my new 14-24 Nikkor lens port. I was hoping to Cine-mode it so it will withstand weather and in the field. Better be safe than risking it.

All depends on my position in the Dragon queue. Timing is everything.

Cheers

David

Sponsors

Advertisements