kc_moses

Get the kick out of this!!!

I'm admiring the seriousness of the videography, yet the narration......well, see for yourself, quite entertaining:

And there is one about Mantis Shrimp!

That is awesome!! I love the Narrator He's hilarious!! :lol2:

Obviously no one here knows who Ze Frank is.

Just the very first great YouTube sensation.

Even before YouTube was popular.

Once more, I show my pop cultural illiteracy. I had never even heard of ze Frank until today, but now I find out (from Wikipedia, anyway), that he is extremely influential. So, I learned something today - thanks for my new piece of trivia.

Yeah I never heard of Ze Frank until that clip, it's normal I guess because the past few years the entertainment media only show "reality show" and gossip, then these days they just show stupid viral video with idiot dancing moves. Then once in a while they throw in some puppy/kitten/baby. At least Ze Frank has some "education" message behind it. I can't follow his speech on TED though.

Do not watch "True Facts About The Frog", and do not Google "Trypophobia". You've been warned.

• Like 1

" that's what a mantis shrimp DO......

wait did that guy just handed over his own arm " LOL

Yeah, I'm curious about what happen to the guy at the end of the mantis shrimp video, with that much force, like did he loose his finger or just flesh wound. Wish he do more True Fact about underwater marine life, like turtle, shrimp, shark etc.

That's awesome, hilarious!

That's got to win some awards for flying the freak flag!

Richard

The strange thing is; from 3.27 to 3 47,the footage is originaly belongs to me,have no idea how it is gone there....good thing is they must have found it worth using....:)

my footage is here https://vimeo.com/3118746

The strange thing is; from 3.27 to 3 47,the footage is originaly belongs to me,have no idea how it is gone there....good thing is they must have found it worth using.... :)

You could report them to Youtube have them yank the video. They probably downloaded your video and used it illegally.

Sponsors

Advertisements