snowscuba

Wanted - Canon or Nikon DSLR and/or Housing

Hi Guys,

After many year with the Olympus sp-350 and Ikelite housing, it's time to move to a better camera. We want a DSLR anyway to take above water pictures as well, so I am looking for a DSLR in very good condition and apropriate housing. Ideally something with TTL.

Please let me know if you have anything to offer.

Thanks

Sent you a PM :)

I also sent a pm but no reply yet.

Likewise.

Hi,

You don't say whether you have any preferences in camera system or housing types. I have a Seacam D700 housing body and a D700 to go with it.

The housing has had several modifications that make it much more user friendly. These include a control that pushes either the preview or the function button on the D700. And provides a port lock. There is also a "clutch" that engages or disengages the manual focus gear depending on whether the camera is set to manual focus or auto-focus. These cost over $2000 to add but made the housing and camera much more functional.

New the housing alone cost over $5000. That is about what I would want for the highly modified housing body and the D700 camera body that includes 2 batteries. The housing currently has a 5-pin flash bulkhead fitting.

I also have a Seacam 45-degree viewfinder, a wide port and a few extension rings that could be included in a "package".

Fred

Hi there

I have the canon 5D 111 and nauticam housing with so many extras, if interested let me know.

Regards Greg

Hi guys, thanks for all the replies. Sorry I have been very busy and didn't have time to reply the PMs. Doing it now.

Thanks

Sponsors

Advertisements