bfactor

YS-250 Sea & Sea Pro Strobes for Sale

Hi All!

I have 2 Sea&Sea practically new YS-250 Pro Strobes that I am selling. They have been used on 2-3 trips only. Just downsizing is the reason. They are in perfect condition and I have original boxes. The YS-250 PRO is lightning fast: it recycles in one second. The high-capacity Ni-MH battery is designed exclusively for the strobe. It stores enough power when fully charged for 300 full flashes.
Price: They cost $1099.00 each new, and I am selling them for $750 each, free shipping, Pay Pal, MC or VISA accepted.
Package Includes: Underwater Strobe/Flash Head, Diffuser, Arm fixing Bolt, Silicone Grease, RE-CHARGABLE BATTERY PACK for each with Battery Charger including 2 Cords for each battery- one for 112v and one for 220v.
I also have 2 extra Re-Chargable Sea&Sea Battery packs made for the YS-250 (same as the one it came with) - New $110.00 Sell price: $65.00 each
If you would like more information and/or pictures, please contact me off-line at bfactor@beverlyfactor.com or call me at 949-689-8794
Best wishes,
Beverly Factor

Office: 949-673-2555 Cell: 949-689-8794
E-mail: bfactor@beverlyfactor.com

Moving to classifieds

Sponsors

Advertisements