mclimber

Aquatica A7D Complete with Strobes

Recently I've converted from Canon to Nikon so I am selling my Canon underwater gear.

For sale:

Aquatica A7D Digital Housing
Hybrid 1 Nikonos and 1 Fiber Optic Bulkhead
Port - Aquatica Mega Dome 9.25
Two INON Z240 Strobes
Double Arm Package for each strobe

Everything is being sold together $4,000. The housing is water tight and all gear is in excellent condition.

Tokina 10-17mm F3.5-4.5 DX Lens with Aquatica Gear Mechanism is available for an additional $400.

post-44987-0-37904600-1387724889_thumb.jpg

post-44987-0-64088200-1387724890_thumb.jpg

post-44987-0-83949400-1387724887_thumb.jpg

Craig, I'm going to try and sell it as a complete package first. Its just easier that way for me. But If I can't I will get back to you about selling the strobes only.

The price on the complete package is negotiable.

Hello,

I have alwready A 7D with 10-22mm lens and one optical strobe (Inon D2000)

I'm interested by :

- Aquatica A7D Digital Housing
- 1 (or evetually two) Fiber Optic Bulkhead
- Port - Aquatica Mega Dome 9.25 if it fits to a 10-22mm Canon lens
- One (or eventually two) Arm Package.

To send to France (Marseille).

Let me know if you are OK.

Thomas

Hey Thomas, I was away for the holidays. Let me know if you are still interested in the housing. I am happy to ship to France.

Craig, I can sell the strobes seperately, please message me if you are still interested.

Everything is still available, but I am trying to sell it as a set. PRICE REDUCED TO $3,800.

This thing has been sitting in storage for over a year now. I wish someone can put it to good use. I want to sell the complete package instead of breaking it up. I'm REDUCING THE PRICE TO $3,200. For $4,000 I will throw in the Tokina lens and the Canon 7D camera.

Update: The Dome on this unit is the 8 inch Dome with the Fisheye Dome Shade.

This thing has been sitting in storage for over a year now. I wish someone can put it to good use. I want to sell the complete package instead of breaking it up. I'm REDUCING THE PRICE TO $3,200. For $4,000 I will throw in the Tokina lens and the Canon 7D camera.

Him climber,

I am interested in your complete set up, inclusive 7d camera and tokina lens, can you email me more details on ur set up or detail pics on the housing + strobes and camera body , just want to make sure the condition is still good and how many shutter counts on the body ? What's included, extra batt etc. I'm from Malaysia, will you be willing to ship here and paypal ok? To protect both buyers and sellers. My email is veilside6@gmail.com

Thanks

KC

Hi Martin,

is the equipment still for sale? i am located in Florida and am interested in the entire package.

Let me know.

Thank's Neil.

Hi Martin,

is the equipment still for sale? i am located in Florida and am interested in the entire package.

Let me know.

Thank's Neil.

The equipment is sold.

Sponsors

Advertisements