Our friends at ScubaJunkie have been exploring the reefs fringing the East coast of Sabah, Malaysia. It's been labelled the Sipadan Barrier Reef due to its proximity to Sipadan. Scubazoo went diving there and we put together a 60sec edit. Let me know what you think...

Thats Sabah east coast ? Wow. Never seen it that pristine before. Great video.

Hi Roo, is ScubaJunkie the dive operator that goes there? Thinking of going back home to KK next March and pay a visit to Sipadan, probably stay at Kapalai. Been to Sipadan twice, haven't seen the barracuda tornado yet, and certainly not manta ray!

Oh, Sipadan Barrier Reef doesn't need permit does it? Kind of bored with Mabul so I want to go some place with more reef.

Thanks!

Hi Roo, is ScubaJunkie the dive operator that goes there? Thinking of going back home to KK next March and pay a visit to Sipadan, probably stay at Kapalai. Been to Sipadan twice, haven't seen the barracuda tornado yet, and certainly not manta ray!

Oh, Sipadan Barrier Reef doesn't need permit does it? Kind of bored with Mabul so I want to go some place with more reef.

Thanks!

Yes ScubaJunkie is the operator that goes there. They've had some great mobula encounters there with large schools sometimes. No Permit needed :)

• Like 1

Sponsors

Advertisements