Hello from Lembeh Strait where I am taking my OMD EM 1 out for the first time, I've read Alex's suggestions for settings and mostly this is working well. I can't though find a solution to two problems, hopefully someone here can help -

1. I'm using a Nauticam Housing with 45 degree viewfinder and need a way to toggle easily between the viewfinder and the LCD screen. So far I can only manage this by going through the custom menu and turning the EVF on or off.

2. I can't find a way to enable zooming into an image while previewing, to check focus, before re shooting. Topside I mostly use the touch screen.

Moving up from a G12 one strobe to the EM1 with two strobes and multiple lenses and ports is proving to be excellent entertainment - hope the photos improve.

Thanks in advance for your assistance, Jenny

Edited by Jenny

I can show you in the morning :)

That is so funny - Wetpixel is magic!

At ease everyone, Simon found the answer. For the record the correct setting Is to make sure EVF Auto Switch in the Built in EVF menu in custom settings is turned off. This enables the left side |O| Switch to toggle the views. As for 2, the back dial does this but topside and in the Nsuticam housing.

Sponsors

Advertisements