Sign in to follow this  
LeeCat

Sola Photo SOS mode

According to L&M info Sola Photo has SOS mode, but no 1 word about activation in User Manual (as well as about locking/unlocking the device for/from travel mode). How to activate the SOS mode?

According to the manual on the L&M site "with the light off hold the switch in the back position for 4 secs to engage SOS mode"

Steve

According to the manual on the L&M site "with the light off hold the switch in the back position for 4 secs to engage SOS mode"

Steve

Thanks !!!

I discovered that inadvertently once. Surprised me, and took me a little while to figure out what I had done.

I'm not surprised you didn't find it LeeCat. The manual is unusually hard to find on their strangely organized website. Go to "Under One Roof" then select "Knowledge Base" which is titled "Enlightenment" then you can select the Product you're interested in. When you click on "Sola Photo 500/800/1200" you then have to select the language version but it's not titled "Manual" until you mouse over it to discover the secret location. First time I've seen a company hide their product manuals. Hope it's not a new trend. :wacko:

Cheers,

Steve

My sola 500 must be an older model. If I slide the switch back the light just goes on, then off after 2 more seconds.

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements