Sign in to follow this  
makar0n

WTB complete UW photo setup - micro 4/3 or compact

Hi,

Looking idealy to get the whole setup, either micro 4/3 or a decent compact...no slrs as they tad too complicated for me ;)

two strobes and ideally on fiber optic connection...arms ULCS if possible, though other ones will work too...not bothered about a focus light though it would be a plus...

budget - trying to keep it under £1000 ($1600)...doesnt matter where from as long as you can ship to UK (though if outside EU i will have to consider potential customs duty)

perhaps something along these lines as an example:

Sea & Sea DX-2G Underwater Camera system with dual YS-110a strobes

http://wetpixel.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=53074

FS: Ikelite Canon G9 + DS160 + DS161 + Accesories

http://wetpixel.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=53028

Thanks!

m

Edited by makar0n

Hi,

I am looking to sell a micro 4/3 set up. Its an Olympus EPM1, I was planning on keeping my strobes but it would be the following for sale.

Olympus EPM1 camera

14-42mm lens

40-150mm lens

60mm macro lens

9-18 WA lens

Olympus housing

Ultra light tray (i may throw in a couple of arms an clamps)

standard port for 14-42,60,9-18

Dome port for 9-18

I have not advertised this yet but would like to sell as a package, but if your budget won't go to it I may split depending on what you would want. Email me dbrown155@btinternet.com if you are interested.

• Like 1

Hi,

I am looking to sell a micro 4/3 set up. Its an Olympus EPM1, I was planning on keeping my strobes but it would be the following for sale.

Olympus EPM1 camera

14-42mm lens

40-150mm lens

60mm macro lens

9-18 WA lens

Olympus housing

Ultra light tray (i may throw in a couple of arms an clamps)

standard port for 14-42,60,9-18

Dome port for 9-18

I have not advertised this yet but would like to sell as a package, but if your budget won't go to it I may split depending on what you would want. Email me dbrown155@btinternet.com if you are interested.

thanks for your post - email sent!

In case you're interested, I have a Canon S90, aluminium housing & fisheye lens set up that I'm currently selling. Check here for full description, here for quick photo gallery of the gear itself plus a few photos taken with it. Looking to sell it all for £550 (leaving money in your budget to buy a decent strobe, tray and fibre cable brand new, or second hand).

Just a shameless plug :)

In case you're interested, I have a Canon S90, aluminium housing & fisheye lens set up that I'm currently selling. Check here for full description, here for quick photo gallery of the gear itself plus a few photos taken with it. Looking to sell it all for £550 (leaving money in your budget to buy a decent strobe, tray and fibre cable brand new, or second hand).

Just a shameless plug :)

haha not too worry...its just an offer ;)

looks nice i must say but looking for something tad bit more advanced...and ideally with more full setup ie tray, arms strobes and stuff....good luck selling though!

I too have a Canon S90 plus Fisheye housing for sale. I can add macro and wide angle adaptors to sweeten the deal. See the Classifieds for listing

I too have a Canon S90 plus Fisheye housing for sale. I can add macro and wide angle adaptors to sweeten the deal. See the Classifieds for listing

thanks, but again, looking for something tad more advanced that s90 ...and ideally with strobes and stuff...good luck though!

no longer looking for camera...got an excellent setup from kun1 - thanks!

still on the lookout for strobes though....ideally a pair of them :)

edit:

---------------------

forgot to add....might be also looking for extra ports/gears/lenses at some point, Nauticam micro 4/3

Edited by makar0n

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements