Sign in to follow this  
The_Norwegian

Canon S110 Housing

Looking for a replacement housing for my s110 camera. Anyone who has a Nauticam, Fisheye or Recsea housing for sale?

• Like 1

I have a Nauticam housing for the s110 -- i used it on one week long dive trip and a handful of local dives -- $500 or make me an offer -- I got a great deal on the camera -- I'll sell it for 175.00 if you think you would like a spare --- I upgraded to a full DLSR I've got all the original packing, papers, tools etc. I'm going on vacation on Thursday so if you answer right away I can ship it before I go -- if not I'll ship it when I get back.

Carrie.

I have a Nauticam housing for the s110 -- i used it on one week long dive trip and a handful of local dives -- $500 or make me an offer -- I got a great deal on the camera -- I'll sell it for 175.00 if you think you would like a spare --- I upgraded to a full DLSR I've got all the original packing, papers, tools etc. I'm going on vacation on Thursday so if you answer right away I can ship it before I go -- if not I'll ship it when I get back.

Carrie.

Carrie.

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements