sspeiser

Aquatica D7000 Housing & Camera for sale

I'm selling off my underwater camera gear. I just don't get to use it enough. Everything is in excellent condition, 9/10 cosmetic & 10/10 functional.

I will ship at cost and prefer PayPal payment. Pictures available on request.

Nikon D7000 Camera Body - Sold Thanks Harry

Includes the camera, strap, battery, charger, manual, paperwork, body cap, and original box. Everything is in perfect working order. Only minor cosmetic blemishes from normal wear and tear on the camera. Light use only 4,260 actuations.

Aquatica D7000 camera housing - $1950

Includes the Aquatica D7000 camera housing. All components, including the moisture alarm, hydrophone, mounting plate, arms, manuals, extra o-ring, etc are included. Comes in the original box

Tokina 10-17mm F/3.5-4.5 Fisheye lens - $375

No scratches or scuffs on this lens! In perfect condition, any blemishes are un-noticable and are on the external body only. Includes the original packaging, lens caps and manual. Perfect condition!

Aquatica Mini Dome Port (#18410, for the Tokina lens) - $425

The mini dome is great for travel and much easier to deal with underwater than the larger domes typically used with a fisheye lens. Includes the neoprene cover and comes in the original packaging with manual.

Aquatica Tokina 10-17mm zoom gear - $110

This zoom gear mounts on the Tokina 10-17mm fisheye and allows you to zoom the lens while in the housing. Perfect condition.

Aquatica port extension ring for mini dome port - $185

This is the standard Aquatica extension ring that is required to use the Tokina 10-17mm with the mini dome port. Perfect condition.

Edited by sspeiser

If someone want everything, $3500 I'm located in San Diego.

Cheers,

Steve

Nikon is sold

Edited by sspeiser

I'm selling off my underwater camera gear. I just don't get to use it enough. Everything is in excellent condition, 9/10 cosmetic & 10/10 functional.

I will ship at cost and prefer PayPal payment. Pictures available on request.

Nikon D7000 Camera Body - Sold Thanks Harry

Includes the camera, strap, battery, charger, manual, paperwork, body cap, and original box. Everything is in perfect working order. Only minor cosmetic blemishes from normal wear and tear on the camera. Light use only 4,260 actuations.

Aquatica D7000 camera housing - Sold thanks Jason

Includes the Aquatica D7000 camera housing. All components, including the moisture alarm, hydrophone, mounting plate, arms, manuals, extra o-ring, etc are included. Comes in the original box

Tokina 10-17mm F/3.5-4.5 Fisheye lens - $375

No scratches or scuffs on this lens! In perfect condition, any blemishes are un-noticable and are on the external body only. Includes the original packaging, lens caps and manual. Perfect condition!

Aquatica Mini Dome Port (#18410, for the Tokina lens) -Sold thanks Jason

The mini dome is great for travel and much easier to deal with underwater than the larger domes typically used with a fisheye lens. Includes the neoprene cover and comes in the original packaging with manual.

Aquatica Tokina 10-17mm zoom gear -Sold thanks Jason

This zoom gear mounts on the Tokina 10-17mm fisheye and allows you to zoom the lens while in the housing. Perfect condition.

Aquatica port extension ring for mini dome port -Sold thanks Jason

This is the standard Aquatica extension ring that is required to use the Tokina 10-17mm with the mini dome port. Perfect condition.

Edited by sspeiser

Moderator, please close this thread as all sold.

Thx

Sponsors

Advertisements