FishTales

For Sale Light & Motion Sola 4000 lights-Reduced Price

I have a pair of Light & Motion Sola 4000 LED lights for sale. I have used these lights on both Aquatica DSLR and Amphibico video housings. I used it on an Aquatica 5DII and D800 housing and on the Amphibico Rouge housing. One light is a little over a year old but only has about 75 dives on it. The other is a year older. You can see the difference in the Aluminum anodize, but both work identically. Both hold a good charge, I have rarely run them completely down on a typical macro dive. I also am including 4 chargers though only two are in the photo. I also have the covers and bags for the lights. They each have an Ultralight ball attached. Retail was just under $3000. Will sell the lot for $1500 including ground shipping anywhere in the US. PayPal OK. The lights are located in the US and ready for shipping.

post-4592-0-34025200-1408003473_thumb.jpg

Hello

I do believe this is Steve Fish. This is Jeff and Jen Lemelin. We are interested in getting a sola 4000 for our dives this October with Kerri. Would you sell just one and are they still available.

Hope you are well!!!!!

beneaththewavesphotography@gmail.com is a quick way to get a hold of us

Sponsors

Advertisements