Sign in to follow this  
Danny Dives

For Sale (UK Based): Canon S90, FIX90 Housing & Inon UFL 165AD Fisheye Lens

Hey all,

I'm selling my old compact camera set up as I have upgraded into the M4/3 world. Great for someone starting out or someone that just wants a great little compact system on the cheap!

Included:

- Canon S90 compact camera. (can't for the life of me remember how much these were).

- Fisheye FIX90 Aluminium housing (hardy beast, about £600 new when it was available).

- Inon UFL 165-AD fisheye lens. (£400 brand new)

- Bayonet-style adaptor to attach fisheye to housing (forgotten exact the model, perhaps 28AD?) (shockingly this tiny thing is hard to come by and sells at a ludicrous £150+ brand new, last time I checked).

- Paperwork, charger, 3 batterries (x1 Canon original, x2 3rd party).

This set up has been fantastic for me starting out in the world of underwater photography. All of it is in great, working condition. Never flooded. Last used in April this year with whale sharks in Tanzania. See gear & sample photos below

Note with the fisheye lens:

1) Lens in great working condition. Little more than light cosmetic scuffs on the outside. No scratches on the lens that effect image quality.

2) The tiny screw in the bayonet mount was lost during a trip to Indonesia. Consequently, whilst the mount still works a treat, it does rotate when you attach and remove the lens. The mount won't come off and it will not rotate during a dive unless you twist and turn it yourself - the problem is easily solved by attaching the lens before the dive, lining it up properly using the LCD screen, and off you go. Perhaps you can source a little replacement screw to rectify this, however it was never much of an issue for me.

Anyone that has done some research on using this lens with this housing will know it is fantastic for wide-angle (it has been used by me primarily for photographing mantas and whale sharks). Below are some reviews of the housing and the fisheye set up:

I am UK based. Would be willing to sell the lens separately to the housing+camera if people wish. Otherwise looking for £550 for whole set-up + shipping/postage.

Thanks!

Hello

I was interested to the FIX S90 Housing. It` still aviable?

Thanks for the answer.

Regards

Marco

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements