Sign in to follow this  
DecidedlyOdd

FS: Canon 550D/T2i, lenses, Nauticam housing and ports

I'm selling most of my Canon 550D/T2i Nauticam setup. Everything has been used but is fully functional and in good condition unless otherwise described. Most of this gear was purchased in 2011 except for the port for the 100mm macro which I think I bought in 2013.

I'm happy to bundle together as much as possible, so I'm open to offers if you're combining items together.

I will give free 2-day shipping (FedEx or Priority Mail if you're just buying a focus ring) within the continental United States. Outside of that, actual shipping charges can be figured out. Equipment is located in Seattle, Washington, USA.

All prices in USD.

Canon 550D/T2i camera with extra battery, $300

Nauticam NA-550D housing with dual optical bulkheads, $1250

Canon 60mm/2.8 macro lens, $350

Nauticam Port 41 for Canon 60mm, $350

Nauticam C60-F focus gear for Canon 60mm, $150

Nauticam Port 94 for Canon 100mm macro, $400

Tokina 10-17mm/3.5-4.5 fisheye lens $425

Nauticam TC1017-Z focus gear for Tokina 10-17, $150

Zen 100mm glass dome for Nauticam with built in extension for Tokina 10-17, has some small scratches but I haven't noticed them showing up in photos, $350

I'm open to offers for collections of the above gear. Sorry, I don't know what the shutter count of the camera is. I've taken thousands of photos with it though.

The housing has now been sold. All the other items, including ports and lenses are still available. Make me an offer!

Unfortunately, I can no longer offer free 2-day shipping due to a recent job change (had access to great Fedex rates as a benefit), but I'll still only charge actual shipping costs.

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements