Sign in to follow this  
Paul Kay

Seacam housing for Canon EOS1D3/1DS3 for sale

I have an immaculate used Seacam housing for the Canon 1D/1DS Mk3 camera for sale. I sold this housing new and it has had one owner who has told me, and I believe, that it has been only very lightly used in pools and in freshwater only (I don't think that it has been used on scuba as far as I am aware). I can supply this as a bare housing or with used Finder G Pro and WdePort/Macro Port etc. Currently it is fitted with 2 x S6 sockets and I may be able to supply a Seaflash 150TTL or Ikelite DS125 with it too. Price will depend on configuration but will be very substantially below new - pm me if interested and I can discuss prices/requirements.

Hi Paul,

have you got a standard view finder for sale if so what is the price, as I may be interested for splits as I find it hard with the S45.

regards,

Andy.

Actually I may just keep this housing and sell my original Canon 5D Mk1 housing complete with the camera - I could supply it as a ready to go outfit so if anyone is interested pm me.

Hi Paul,

have you got a standard view finder for sale if so what is the price, as I may be interested for splits as I find it hard with the S45.

regards,

Andy.

Hi Andy

I've emailed you.

Thanks

Paul

hi,

do happen to have seacam arms for sale. pls PM me or email me at ee.lin@live.com.my

milo

Hi Milo

I'm afraid not.

I'm keeping the 1DS3 housing but please see my new advert for the 5D housing.

If anyone's interested I have a Seacam 1D/Ds Mark III Housing for sale as well. I will post a full post soon.

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements