Sign in to follow this  
Jock

Bali / Tulamben July 14 with Oly EM5

Hi folks,

I have uploaded some pics from my trip to the Tulamben area:

http://www.dive-images.de/Bali

All pictures were taken with an Olympus OMD-EM5 in a Nauticam housing with two Inon Z240 strobes.My lenses: Oly 60mm Macro, 12-50mm kit lens, 7-14mm Panasonic. Subsee +10 adapter.

Most of the pics are macro shots. I visited the Liberty wreck only twice, with decent visibility the first and bad visibility the second time (and way too many divers). Since my wife cannot dive any longer due to a severe eye disease, I do not have a model for WA any more, and without a model I feel WA shots look somewhat boring. So I stayed at the muck sites!

We stayed at the "Villa Markisa" (which is right next to the probably better known Scuba Seraya). If you are looking for a small resort with "style" and comfort in this area - go there.

Greetings,

Jock

Great photos Jock. That area of Bali is one of my favourites but it is getting almost too busy and not just the liberty wreck either.

I don't do much wide angle either for the opposite reason ie that I don't much like divers in the shot!

Nice pics, Jock. Those skeleton shrimps are fantastic. You used the Subsee +10 for those, right?

Well, despite what has been said, I thought the bumpheads the stars of this collection!

I think that the Liberty is best left for sunrise and sunset and, yes, much better if no-one else has bothered to put in the effort...

Wow! You made some truly great images. I cant pick a favorite but all of the shrimps are terrific. You nailed the lighting on those. Nice work.

I am just a little bummed that we use the same camera and strobes (but not lenses) because now I see how far i have to go . . .

Love the Nudis and the colours, must say my fav is the grouper at the end saving the best till last mate Jock.

Good stuff pal. :clapping:

Goose

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements