Sign in to follow this  
Scubabunnie

2 x ikelite DS 160 strobes with charger, arms & clamps 550 USD each

Strobes

2 x ikelite DS160 #4060 strobes - like new + chargers product number 3944.90 with instruction book

2 x 2 piece hinged ikelite arms with ball joints - like new

2 x clamps

http://ikelite.com/lighting/4060.31-ds160-strobe-kit.html.

The list price for this is 1130 USD each set i.e. 2260 USD for both. Will sell for 550 USD for one set i.e. strobe + arms . Or 1000 USD for the two sets i.e. both plus actual postage

I'll add detailed pictures later today.

Hi, I am interested in the pictures and the gear. Can you PM me to discuss estimated shipping to the US and payment details?

Thank you!

Hi,

postage is 50USD per strobe, i.e. 100 USD for the two - to pretty much anywhere in the world - I tried Europe and America and both were the same. This is airmail and trackable. They will be posted as two separate parcels, because the postage increases significantly if the package is over 2kg. I tried the strobes (above water) this weekend using my Seacam and both worked fine. Here are lots of pictures. I also have a dual and a single cable for sale to an Ikelite bulkhead.

Hi, would you be willing to sell one strobe without any ball-joint arm or clamps (just the bare strobe/battery)? If so, can you give me a price shipped to Texas?

Thanks,

Joe

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements