blainef

[FS]: NEW Aquatica A5D Mk III + Aquatica 8 inch Dome Port + Aquatica Focus Extension Ring

For Sale: Brand NEW Aquatica A5D Mk III Underwater Housing + Aquatica 8 inch Dome Port + Aquatica Focus Extension Ring for Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II

All purchased new from B&H Photo in December 2013. A bit of a story why I've had this gear for a year and never used, but I'll spare you the details. It's all brand new in boxes.

Retail from B&H or Backscatter for all 3 is $4,345.95

Will sell all 3 for $4000 and I'll pay shipping/insurance in USA. Will consider splitting up set for individual purchases but would prefer not to. Serious inquiries only please.

Thank you,

Blaine

post-48087-0-21043700-1414527143_thumb.jpg

post-48087-0-84942100-1414527145_thumb.png

post-48087-0-03000900-1414527148_thumb.jpg

Hi Blaine,

Interested in the housing and the extension port.

Which strobe connectors are installed on the housing?

Do you know if the extension port is compatible with the 16-35 2.8L mk1 lens?

Whereabouts in the US are you?

Thanks.

Edited by sharkbaitdiver

Hi sharkbaitdiver,

Good question, I'm not sure what kind of strobe connectors are installed. I didn't even realize there were different types. I've only owned a splash housing and never got around to buying lights for this housing, so I'm pretty clueless. Do you know how I can check?

Not sure if extension port is compatible with 16-35 V1 lens.

I'm located in Oregon.

Thanks,

Blaine

The MK5D III housing box you have posted has Nikonos 5 pin connectors, the NK designates that. As for the 16-35mm, Aquatica doesn't show a V1 lens, only the II, so you would best to check with Aquatica on that one, here is there lens chart. http://www.aquatica.ca/en/charts/canon_type_4.pdf you will need the zoom ring to adjust the lens from 16-35, the extension ring you have will allow for manual focus, not zoom.

The NK connectors will work with most of the strobes that use wire connectors, not fiber optic, like the Nikonos SB105, Sea and Sea, Inon, Ikelite and probably others. You will need the correct cable ends from Nikonos to ?

Hope that helps.

Edited by Shark_feeder

Hey buddy.

Looks like a nice set. I'd be interested in the dome port; but can certainly understand if you'd like to hold off a bit to see if you can sell as a set first.

If you do decide to split it up, would you let me know?

Thanks, and good luck with the sale.

-RW

Hey all,

This package is still available and I'm willing to drop price by $150 to make it $3,850 and I'll pay shipping to US. Retail from B&H or Backscatter for all 3 is $4,345.95

Get in touch if you're interested.

Thanks,

Blaine

If you are willing to split the items, I would be interested in housing.

Thank you

For anyone interested, this brand new set is still available. I'm willing to drop price to $3600 which is $750 below B&H and Backscatter. PM or email blainefranger@gmail.com if you're interested.

Sponsors

Advertisements