xcetra

Missing C-Clip in Nauticam NA-EM5 housing. How to replace?

Hi!

A c-clip that clips onto the "Function 2" button shaft which holds a plastic end piece in my Nauticam NA-EM5 housing has been lost. Is there any easier way to replace this other than send the housing to Reef Photo in Florida (I'm in Los Angeles)? Would Nauticam distributers have extras?

I was thinking about going to a hobby shop to look for a c-clip that is the same size. Would anyone know the size of this particular one? Anyone else lose one of these?

Thanks!

Jason

Edited by xcetra

You can get c-clips from McMaster Carr, but I would call Scott at Bluewater and see if he has one or at least tell you what size it should be. On my EM-1 housing, the fn1 shaft is 2 mm diameter and the total width is 3.9 mm suggesting that the correct c-clip is

98543A070

from mcmaster. You can get 50 for $9, my guess is that it would cost you that much to ship the one from Reef.

Bill

• Like 1

Hi Bill,

Thanks for the reply and link to McMaster. I will probably order from them if I figure out the dimensions of the shaft in my NA-EM5. I could use some extra c-clips if they get lost.

I've contacted Bluewater about it.

Regards

I measured my shafts, they are all 2 mm shafts and the c-clips are all the same size. At McMaster they are called retaining rings, not c-clips.

Bill

Sponsors

Advertisements