Sign in to follow this  
lutfu

Wanted - video setup

Hi all,

I am looking to upgrade my amphibico z1 to a more advanced video setup. my budget is 2300GBP. anyone selling please pm me.

thanks. Im based in UK

Edited by lutfu

Hi, I have a Canon Vixia G20 with a Gates Housing. The combination cost me close to $5000 U.S. a year ago May.

The package also includes a wide angle port, flat port, extra batteries and close-up diopters.

Of course instruction manuals and other pieces.

I am willing to part with it for $1500 U.S. plus shipping.

All is in great working order. The Gates Housing are totally manual and referred to as "bullet proof"

I use to shoot Light and Motion electronic Housings and after using a Gates, which is totally manual, I would never go back to electronic. There are just zero problems with them.

I am located in Cayman Islands so could either try and find someone from the U.K. to bring it over or ship from the U.S. in December.

Let me know and I can send you pics...

Hello

Thanks for the respond but im afraid here we use the pal system , and i think yours is ntsc, may be its nort a big deal but with my work it can be,

Your set up is realy nice and a good bargain too

Thanks anyway

Regards

Lutfu

Hi, I have a Canon Vixia G20 with a Gates Housing. The combination cost me close to $5000 U.S. a year ago May.

The package also includes a wide angle port, flat port, extra batteries and close-up diopters.

Of course instruction manuals and other pieces.

I am willing to part with it for $1500 U.S. plus shipping.

All is in great working order. The Gates Housing are totally manual and referred to as "bullet proof"

I use to shoot Light and Motion electronic Housings and after using a Gates, which is totally manual, I would never go back to electronic. There are just zero problems with them.

I am located in Cayman Islands so could either try and find someone from the U.K. to bring it over or ship from the U.S. in December.

Let me know and I can send you pics...

I might be interested in your Cannon / Gates combo if you still have it. Do you want to email me pics the details? divrdarren@gmail.com

Selling my Gates Sony V1 setup with super wide angle port, flat port, monitor, camera, using for TV work in Australia and have upgraded. Great setup. Will sell for £2300 incluidng shipping to the UK.

http://wetpixel.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=53429

hello....thanks for the offer ,i think i will go for 4k with a bigger budget...

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements