Atom

Thinking about acquiring a viewfinder

I have owned and shot both the Inon and the Nauticam 45 degree view finders. The Inon is smaller but so is the image. I now own the Nauticam and the larger image is really nice as the eyes get older. I don't really care for the external adjustment as it is my viewfinder and once it is adjusted for my eyes it should not need adjusted. I find that in transportation that sometimes the knob gets changed and I have to re-adjust it. I strongly recommend a 45 degree viewfinder and if you can swing it get the Nauticam one. Once purchased it can be moved to almost any housing with the proper adapter.

thanks for the info blibecap,I would love to get the nauticam but don"t know if i can justify the cost $1500-$1600 with ikelite adaptor in australia,the inon is halve the price in comparison will have to think it over ,have been looking at the classifieds for the nauticam but they get snapped up fast(when a reasonably price that is) you are right about the eyes getting older thru:-(

steve:-)

I understand that it is twice the price and probably only about 30% better. I look at it as a investment that I will move from my last housing to my current housing to my next housing etc.

Sponsors

Advertisements