gotmuck

FS: TWO Complete Canon 7D Camera/Housings & 4 YS-250 Strobes

We are selling our two complete Canon 7D Aquatica setups. The only thing missing to get in the water are arms and clamps. This includes two complete wide angle (a fisheye and a rectilinear) and a macro (2 x 60mm macro) setups as well as a mini-dome and a macro-mate. See the photos and PDF.

My hope is to only sell as a complete set as I am in Indonesia and all the gear is in California with no one to parcel it out, only ship it. The items are already in Pelican cases (housings and strobes) and a Kata backpack (cameras, lenses, etc.) which are included in the price. Buyer will be responsible for cost of shipping.

This also includes an F2.8 Sigma 50-150mm (equivalent to a 70-200mm on a 35mm) and a 30mm (50mm equivalent) F1.4 portrait lens.

For more information about condition and photos of each item, please contact me. Total cost is $15,840 before shipping while at retail for everything would be $25,374 at current values.

Attached is an PDF (sorry, they don't allow spreadsheet attachements) of all items and the price and some overview photos of the items.

7D System for Sale Sheet1.pdf

post-25735-0-72324900-1418095396_thumb.jpg

post-25735-0-79255800-1418095383_thumb.jpg

I am interested in either of the 45 degree viewfinders, and the 60mm macro. Any chance you would separate out? As it so happens, I will be in Bali for a few days later this week, on a stopover on the way to a Raja Ampat liveaboard. Shoot me a PM and let me know. Thanks!

WE ARE SPLITTING UP THIS SALE!!! The camera equipment has been sold but all the housings, etc. are still up for sale.

Im interested in 1 housing and dome port. what would the price be? can you pm me please?

How old are the units?

And would you be willing to sell just one complete set?

WE ARE SPLITTING UP THIS SALE!!! The camera equipment has been sold but all the housings, etc. are still up for sale.

I will take one of the housings, plus whatever else goes with the housing.

Let me know if still available and price.

Pete

Edited by Pete Seghesio

Just to update what is still available, prices are on the price sheet at the bottom:

2 x YS-250 Strobes

7 x YS-250 Batteries
2 x YS-250 Chargers
1 x Double Sync Cable
3 x Single Sync Cables
1 x Macro Port for 100mm/50mm
1 x Extension Ring - 18453
1 x Extension Ring - 18462
1 x Macro Mate
1 x 45º Inon Viewfinder
Thanks!

We ended up splitting this sale up, below is what is still available:

2 x YS-250 Strobes

7 x YS-250 Batteries
2 x YS-250 Chargers
1 x Double Sync Cable
3 x Single Sync Cables
1 x Macro Port for 100mm/50mm
1 x Extension Ring - 18453
1 x Extension Ring - 18462
1 x Macro Mate
Send me an email for the price or make me an offer ;-)
All items are in the SF Bay area in CA.
Thanks!

Hi Kosmonaut, sorry we were away on a trip. Absolutely, will have to send from California, are you ok to cover shipping? Do you want batteries as well?

Sponsors

Advertisements