Many of you know Cathy Church’s beloved gone but not forgotten go-to underwater camera set up, the Olympus SP350 paired with its Olympus housing and the Henrich & Wiekamp TTL interface. I am selling my camera (plus the housing that was carefully set up and sold to me by Cathy herself). All has been very gently used (with typical cosmetic blemishes). All is in working order. The camera is missing a thin rubberized trim piece which does not affect its operation underwater. I would prefer to sell this all as a package, especially Items 1-4, since it all works together so well. You can put together an UWP rig for a great price in time for the upcoming dive season.

Shipping costs depend on your preference for speed, insurance, the weight and size of what you want, etc. and so are not included, but I will pass them on at cost.

Prices are suggested; I will consider any reasonable offer. These items are for sale to buyers in the continental United States only.

1 - Olympus SP350 Camera; strap, battery, memory cards, charger

post-34640-0-38710200-1418265157_thumb.jpg

post-34640-0-61823400-1418265227_thumb.jpg

post-34640-0-30151600-1418265254_thumb.jpg

post-34640-0-91565500-1418265272_thumb.jpg

2 - Olympus PT-030 Underwater Case w/ Henrich & Wiekamp TTL interface for Olympus SP350 and AD Mount Base for AD Lens Holder Kit

post-34640-0-90180300-1418265508_thumb.jpg

$300 for Items 1 and 2 as a group (only sold together)

3 - INON UWL-105 AD Wide Conversion Lens (wet lens) plus Lens Caddy

This lens is taken on and off underwater. Stored on the arm until needed. Shoot wide angle, macro, zoom, etc. on the go.

post-34640-0-76626600-1418265681_thumb.jpg

4 - AD Lens Holder on Ultra Light Arm

Knob to remove holder from arm long gone; pliers may be necessary to remove holder from arm, but I never did so.

post-34640-0-61647100-1418266042_thumb.jpg

$150 for Items 3 and 4 (only sold together)

$425 for Items 1-4 as a group (camera, housing, wide angle lens and holder/arm per above)

5 - Ultralight Double Tray w/ 2 ball adapters ($30 for Item 5 if purchased separately)

This is the tray I used with this camera; it has a handle on each side with balls at the top of each handle to use with your own strobe light arms (I am keeping my strobe arms). The red strap will be sold with the camera and is shown for illustrative purposes only.

post-34640-0-29713400-1418266228_thumb.jpg

Photo below shows Housing on Tray. Housing is sold separately; not included with Tray.

post-34640-0-03266500-1418266242_thumb.jpg

6 - Sea & Sea Dual "Y" 5 pin Sync Cord; Model SS-03470 (can be used to connect SP350 and 2 separately sold strobe lights)

($70 for Item 6 if purchased separately)

post-34640-0-41291500-1418266503_thumb.jpg

$235 for Items 3 through 6 as group

$495 for entire package, Items 1-6

Please see my listing for Sea and Sea YS-110a strobe lights, for sale in a separate listing, that I used with this set up.

Edited by UWPPaul

I am separating the INON Wide Angle Lens and its related into a separate listing, and so may or may not be available when you read this classified.

This listing now only pertains to the camera and housing. Pricing has been changed to now include insured shipping via regular UPS ground.

The features of the SP 350 include the ability to independently set both the Aperture and Shutter Speed in Manual mode, unlike many more modern point and shoots which limit you to one or the other but not both A and S. Unlike many modern DSLRs, you can set, save, and recall four custom settings (not just one or two). The housing includes the super reliable H&W TTL interface, compatible with Sea & Sea 5 pin Nikonos type connectors, or, you can use fiber optic cables (sold separately now). The buttons on the housing are staggered on different levels so they are easy to find and operate just by feel. These are just some of the reasons Cathy Church and many others UWP shops loved this rig.

I am modifying the listing to not include the mount for the wide angle lens, unless the buyer explicitly asks for it.

Finally, the price for the combo camera and housing is now reduced to to $275.

Price for the camera and housing as described above is now reduced to $235.

Please see my other listings for accessories that might work well with this rig.

Price for the camera and housing as described above I s now reduced to $220. See my other listings for the Inon wide angle lens that goes with this rig, and a strobe/arm combo, too.

Price for camera and housing as described is now $195 and includes insured shipping via UPS ground.

Price for camera and housing as described is now just $145 and includes insured shipping via UPS ground as described above.

Would make great first UW rig, due to the ability to shoot Auto, Program Auto, Aperture, Speed and Manual modes, all with a zoom lens and the ability to set four pre-sets.

The wide angle INON lens mount (the black ring around the lens port on the housing) is no longer being sold with the housing. Please see my other listing for an INON wide angle wet lens that goes with this camera and housing; I'm including the lens mount in that listing.

Sponsors

Advertisements