UWPPaul

Sea and Sea YS90 Auto Strobe Lighting Package for Sale

YS-90 Auto Lighting Package, Sea Arm Light, Fiber Optic Cable; Model SS-70005A

Very gently used (may be cosmetic blemishes, but all is in working order). Original box and labeling is available if you would like it included; it shows the original price of $845 and dive shop where I bought it. I am not sure where all the instructions for it are any more; I have some but not all of them, but I believe they are available on-line. Shipping costs depend on your preference for speed, insurance, the weight and final measured size of what you want (such as the original box packaged within another box), etc. and so are not included, but I will pass them on at cost.

post-34640-0-18656000-1418312903_thumb.jpg

Price is suggested; I can consider any reasonable offer. For sale to buyers in the continental United States only.

$225

Edited by UWPPaul

The price for this package is now changed to include regular ground UPS shipping and insurance.

The price for this package is now lowered to $200 and includes regular ground UPS shipping and insurance.

The price for this package is now $190 and includes regular ground UPS shipping and insurance.

The price for this package is now reduced to $180 and still includes regular UPS ground and insurance to confirmed US addresses.

Sponsors

Advertisements