UWPPaul

Sea and Sea Model 17100 5 pin Sync Cords for Sale

Three (3) Sea & Sea 5 pin Sync Cords; Model 17100

One sync cord was never used and is in its original sealed package (package slightly worn from traveling with it). Two have been very gently used and meticulously maintained. All is in working order. Shipping costs depend on your preference for speed, insurance, the weight and size of what you want, etc. and so are not included, but I will pass them on at cost. It should be less than $10-15 if you are okay with using USPS Priority mail and want all three. Price is suggested; I can consider any reasonable offer. For sale to buyers in the continental United States only.

Please see my separate listing for a Sea and Sea YS Converter /N. I used these cords with it, traveling with one as a spare (but never needed).

post-34640-0-58106700-1418315467_thumb.jpg

post-34640-0-91955900-1418315490_thumb.jpg

$55 each for the used cords

$105 for the used cords sold as a pair

post-34640-0-04325700-1418315428_thumb.jpg

$65 for the unused cord

$160 for all three

Edited by UWPPaul

Price reduced to $50 each for the used Nikonos sync cords and to $60 for the unused cord. All three for $145. All items now include USPS Priority Mail flat rate postage at no extra cost.

Price lowered to $45 each for the used sync cords and to $55 for the unused cord. All three for $135. All items now include USPS Priority Mail flat rate shipping at no extra cost.

Price lowered to $40 each for the used sync cords and $50 for unused cord. All three for $120. All items now include USPS Priority Mail flat rate shipping. Shipping to USPS confirmed addresses only.

how much to ship one cord to France ?

Thanks.

I am sorry, but I have been too busy with work to research this. For simplicity's sake I can only ship to confirmed addresses in the USA.

But thanks for your interest!

Sponsors

Advertisements