steve c r

For sale Olympus OMD EM1/ Nauticam set up

Hi,
I am looking to sell the following:- (preferably as a package)

OLYMPUS OMD EM1 camera - as new condition with original packaging

HOUSING
Nauticam NA-EM1 in great condition

PORTS
4,33 Fisheye for Pany 8mm perfect condition - no scratches or marks
12-50 port and zoom gear system (expensive) - perfect condition no marks or scratches on glass. Zoom gear works great is fitted to lens.

LENSES - ALL PERFECT _ NO SCRATCHES OR WEAR.
12-50 Olympus EZ
8mm Panasonic Lumix G Fisheye
Olympus 60mm macro EDF2.8

Flip Diopter holder M67 for M77 macro port - condition perfect (this screws onto 12-50 port to allow flip use of Subsea etc Diopters. The 12- 50 port accepts both 12-50 and 60mm macro lenses and with flip Diopter gives total coverage from wide 12mm to 50mm super macro.

All this was bought new by myself, April 2014, I have used it very little (holidays) everything is in pristine condition with original packaging (should still be under manufacturers warranty.

All of the above cost me £4750, just 9 mths ago, willing to sell for £3500 including postage. Thanks Steve

Having trouble uploading photographs will email if asked.

Edited by steve c r

Hi Steve,

I might be interested in 8mm lens + 4,33 FE port, so I am curious about the price if it is not sold already.

Thanks!

Hi Steve, I'd be interested in the 12-50 port and gears, depending on price, and maybe the diopter setup - can you please drop me a pm? Cheers,

Pete

Hi Steve,

Very interested in the 8mm + port. Please let me know if you want to sell separately and price, needs shipping to Australia. (I'll send you a pm, as soon I find out how to do. )

Thanks.

Has anyone had replies from Steve? I know he's been around on the forums, but hasn't responded to questions or private messages that I'm aware of.

Hi Tunicates,

No, haven't heard from Steve... :-(

Steve,

if you are online, could you let us know, you also have a pm ;-)

Cheers,

Yuri

Sponsors

Advertisements