Sign in to follow this  
james

Who's Going to Seaspace

Hi gang,

Seaspace 2004 is June 5 and 6 (next weekend) in Houston. I think it would be great if us Wetpixel members could meet up there. Eric and I will be giving a workshop Sunday 10am till 1pm and I'm also giving a seminar on Saturday afternoon at 3pm...so any other time but that would be good..:-)

We can meet up at one of the Sponsor booths for lunch on Saturday or Sunday.

So, who's going? Please chime in on this thread so we can all look out for each-other.

Cheers

James

Karl and Kimberly Dietz

We are signed up for two workshops........yours on Sunday morning and Jesse's on Saturday afternoon

I'll be there both days. I am signed up for the same two that kdietz is. :lol:

astrl

I will be there both days. My Kay and I signed up for your Sunday Work Shop

Me, my wife, and my 2 dive buddies will be showing up Friday evening, and staying at the Double Tree. We'll be there all weekend.

I'll be there. I am signed up for the same two workshops that astrl & kdietz did.

Ok...what's the plan :!:

Secret hand shakes :?: ....funny shirts :?: ....dark glasses :?:

Karl

Hi Karl, I was waiting until I had heard from as many people as possible to post the secret handshake...:-)

Let's aim to meet up for lunch (probably just a hot dog) on Saturday. Let's all meet up at the Aquatica booth at 11:30 - their booth is right in the front room of the exhibit hall.

We can also get together after the Workshop on Sunday - but Eric is going to have to leave for a trip shortly after we are through.

I'm really looking fwd to the show and my two presentations. I can't wait to finally meet you guys.

Cheers

James

We are looking forward to it......word has it that a certain dealer from Missouri might be there also :lol:

Karl

I'll try for the Aquatica booth at 11:30am on Sat, but I am doing A DAN O2 provider course that morning, it starts at 10:00am, so I may not make it... But, I'll keep a close eye on the Aquatica booth once I am done. I think there's about an hour free between the scheduled end of the 02 provider course and the start of James' dog-n-pony show, which I am not attending :oops: :oops:

FYI info to others: If you see a tallish, australian accented guy with a slight limp, untidy hair, glasses and a bright orange t-shirt from Bubbles Below, Kauai, that'll be me... stop me and say hello.

I looked on the exhibitor list and I didn't see UWCP - did I miss something? If Ryan will be there that will be great. Maybe he's listed under his shop, or DUI.

Cheers

James

The watch???? Nope, I don't see him there either :-) OK, so he is a la carte! Maybe that means I will actually get to talk to him at this show - as opposed to DEMA where he was working his butt off the whole time...

Cheers

James

I was just informed that UWCP's got one of the last 4 booths :lol:

Guess Ryan will have to work after all :shock:

Karl

Sweet! Now we won't have to buy his drinks for him....heh.

Cheers

James

Let's aim to meet up for lunch (probably just a hot dog) on Saturday.  Let's all meet up at the Aquatica booth at 11:30 - their booth is right in the front room of the exhibit hall.

Cheers

James

James,

I won't be there, but please say hello to Blake for me.

Herb

Herb: will do.

The buzz is that Aquatica will be introducing some new stuff at Seaspace. I'm excited!

Cheers

James

Is anyone going to the Meet and Greet at SeaSpace this evening?

I'm heading down to Houston around 3pm, but haven't decided whether I should go to the Meet and Greet, or just relax at the Hotel Bar. :lol:

Was chatting with Blake on Thursday and he kept it under wraps.

If lunch fails, do we have a back up plan... James, if you read this before 7:45ish Saturday morning, would you like to cross paths and grab a meal at the end of the day? Or do all you VIP's have your dance cards full for Saturday PM :wink:

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements