FishTales

For Sale: Pair of Sola 4000 LED Lights

I have a pair of Light & Motion Sola 4000 LED lights for sale. I have used these lights on my Amphibico Rouge video housing. I have now sold my Rouge housing, so I have no need for lights in the foreseeable future One light is a little over 2 years old but only has about 75 dives on it. The other is a year older. You can see the difference in the Aluminum anodize, but both work identically (the reason I have two vintages of lights is that one of my originals mysteriously disappeared from luggage). Both hold a good charge, I have rarely run them completely down on a typical macro dive. I posted these lights for sale briefly last year and there was some concern about the life left in the battery of the older light, so I bought a brand new battery for it from Light and Motion. The existing battery can be used as a spare since it still works fine too. I also am including 4 chargers though only two are in the photo. I also have the covers and bags for the lights. They each have an Ultralight ball attached. Retail was just under $3000. Will sell the lot for $1200 OBO. Since I no longer have a housing that can take advantage of these lights, I'm a motivated seller! PayPal OK. The lights are located in the US and ready for shipping.

post-4592-0-81329600-1421930561_thumb.jpg

Update: I'm back in the US now and I just opened the package containing the new Sola 4000 battery that I mentioned buying in my original post. It turns out that somehow my order was placed for 2 new batteries instead of 1 (I thought it was a little expensive when I saw it on my credit card statement). So now BOTH Sola 4000's have brand new batteries. The two batteries that were in the Solas are now spares. One of them has only about 70 dives on it and the other had plenty of use but was still holding a good charge.

Hello

Could you give me a mail address to contact you for more inofrmation.

best

It is Sold

Sponsors

Advertisements