FishTales

Dive & See 7" HDMI monitor DNC-7 and accessories

I am selling my Dive and See 7" HDMI external video monitor. I have used this monitor on my Amphibico Rouge housing, but I have sold the housing without the monitor so I now no longer have a need for it. I have all the cables and bulkhead fittings for both video and DSLR housings (the Rouge uses a larger diameter bulkhead). I also used it on a DLSR housing prior to the Rouge. I have right angle HDMI to HDMI mini adapters for DSLR use. It's an exceptionally good monitor that is extremely rugged. It has the DVI mode so that you can send clean HDMI to it that does not lose sync and blank out momentarily when you start recording like the cheaper monitors do. It has a screen protector on it, so the actual plexiglass viewport has never been exposed to any possibility of scratching. Retail with all of the cables and bulkheads was a little over $2800. Will sell for $1250 OBO. Since I no longer have a housing, I'm a highly motivated seller. PayPal OK. The monitor is currently in the US and packaged for shipment.

post-4592-0-59779300-1421931163_thumb.jpg

post-4592-0-94606800-1421931177_thumb.jpg

post-4592-0-83273100-1421931196_thumb.jpg

It's about 3.5 lbs (1.5Kg). I used a couple small floats on my ultralight arms to compensate.

Hay from Canada...we all no what used underwater camera stuff sells for..I will offer you $700.00..want it for my 2 housings..I am in TORONTO...kozmikunderwater@gmail.com ..thanks again

Yes, still available. No Hood. I originally intended to get one but found that it wasn't necessary since the monitor is quite bright.

I should put it on a AMPHIBICO phenom and 'compatible with the holes sealed?

thing and 'included in the kit?

what you want to achieve?

you can put more photos?

Yes, works fine on Amphibico Phenom housings. You have 2 Auxiliary ports, one on each side. The 1/2 inch bulkhead that is included with the monitor fits those ports. The larger bulkhead is also included and well as right angle HDMI adapters for standard and mini connectors if you need them.

Here is a closeup of the bulkhead:

post-4592-0-56467100-1428841372_thumb.jpg

post-4592-0-94990500-1428841394_thumb.jpg

Edited by FishTales

I haven't been paying too much attention to this listing, but the monitor is still for sale and I am reducing the asking price by $100 to $1150 including all accessories. It's a great monitor, but I've sold my RED housing and I really have no further need for it.

I'm reducing the price to $1000.

well I am a 62 year old fart like you..with old red aquavideo housing..my eyes are not good need bigger monitor.I am in Canada thus much poorer..I can offer you only $8oo.oo...Jim Kozmik 416-705-4174 cell

Sponsors

Advertisements