Sign in to follow this  
omiksemaj

FS: Sea & Sea MDX-40D Housing (for Canon 40D/50D) + more

I'm finally getting around to upgrading my housing for the 70D my lovely wife got me for my birthday.

I'm selling the Sea & Sea MDX-40D that I've enjoyed since 2009. It can house either a Canon 40D or 50D body.

Payment options:

• money order
  • cashier's check
  • Paypal (if you cover 3% fee for credit card transactions, US buyers, shipping to confirmed address only)

Non-US buyers will be considered on a case-by-case basis.

Shipping: FedEx or UPS Ground shipping to Continental US will be included, once the payment has cleared the bank.

Housing: Sea & Sea MDX-40D - $1000

Condition: Good - some light scuffs/scratches on the bottom - bolts securing carry strap clips will be different than pictured (those are part of my ULCS arms).

Add-ons:

I'm willing to sell the following items as add-ons to the housing sale or individually after the housing sells:

Camera Body: Canon 40D Body - $200

If you don't have a 40D or 50D handy, or would like a spare body, this is an option.

Included accessories:

• Canon Branded Battery (BP-511A)
  • Canon Charger
  • Neck Strap (not that you need it underwater...hence why it's still wrapped in plastic)
  • Body Cap
  • 2x 4GB Sandisk Extreme CompactFlash Cards

Port: NX Zoom Port - $275

I use this with both an EF 100mm/2.8 USM Macro and the EF-S 18-55mm/f3.5-5.6 II Zoom.

(I know it's strange for one port to serve two configurations, but I don't shoot wide angle often and didn't invest in a separate dome setup at the time)

Zoom Gear: Sea & Sea #31119 (for an EF-S 18-55mm/f3.5-5.6 II Zoom) - $60

My former EF-S 18-55mm recently met its demise at the hands of clumsiness and gravity, but they can be had very cheaply as it was a kit lens during its day.

For the curious - I intend to keep my strobes and strobe arms. YS-110s won't fetch enough to justify an upgrade for me at this time.

post-23350-0-58103100-1424653379_thumb.jpg

Good Morning,

Have you sold your Canon 40D housing yet? I am interested in the entire package, including the extra 40D housing.

Barbara Bevers

mbevers2@yahoo.com

Good morning! Leaving Palau tonight. Have decided to retire my 40D from jungle work. If your housing is still available when I get back on the 15th, I'd like to chat. Blue SKies, Flip

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements