Sign in to follow this  
jwmm2

WTB: Nauticam Macro Port 65

Hi everyone

I am looking for a nauticam macro port 65 for the olympus 60mm macro lens. If anyone has one going spare, please get in contact!

Cheers

Joe

hi joe i have a nauticam 12-50 port and zoom gear set micro4/3 . this port takes the olympus 60mm macro and the 12-50mm lens the only difference to port 65 is its diameter 2-3mm bigger

i also have a nauticam swing away diopter holder that screws to the front of the port above to hold subsea +5 or +10 diopters etc for supermacro. i have sold my housing and other stuff but this is still available if interested pm me and we can sort out a price cheers steve.

Hi, Joe. It's been a while since your original post. Are you still looking for a Nauticam Macro Port 65? I sold my Oly 60 mm lens (just wasn't my style of shooting) so now I'd like to sell the port. It's in perfect condition, no scratches on either the glass or the black body. Please let me know if this is of interest.

Hey, Joe, please ignore previous post. I was pleased to discover today that I do not need a shorter port for my new lens, so I am not going to sell my Port 65. I wish you the best of luck finding another one. Best -- George

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements