harrizonb

Panasonic GH3 Housing NA-GH3 (GH4 compatible) $1500 (OBO)

Looking to sell my underwater setup. I am currently unable to use it and am looking to sell it on. Looking for asking price or best offer. Fully functional looked after well. Will upload photos shortly.

I am sure if you are looking at this you will know that Naudicam underwater cases are built to last. This case feel bomb proof. Its why I purchased it. I felt confident to put my camera inside and taking it underwater.

A simple upgrade kit can be purchased to be used with GH4 for only 20 dollars!

So what come with this sale:

NA-GH3 housing for Panasonic Lumix GH3 camera

P1235-Z Panasonic Lumix G X VARIO 12-35mm F2.8 ASPH. POWER O.I.S.zoom gear

6'' wide angle port for Lumix G Vario 7-14mm F4 ASPH

Flexitray plate II W with left handle

Postage is not included.

Edited by harrizonb

I washed the camera every time I came out of the water. I would let the camera soak in lukewarm water to ensure I would remove all the salt from the unit. I never opened up the unit on the water, only at home in a clean, sand free environment. I would lubricate and check the O-rings and the built-in sensor every time the unit was used. I just want to give you the idea that the unit is well looked after by someone who knew what they were doing.

If you have any questions, please fire away.

The Camera is being sent from, Oregon, USA. I am happy to post internationally. Again, as I stated before this is a cost that you will need to pay. I will pay for insurance on the unit myself, so that we are all protected.

Hi There if you haven't sold this I would be interested in purchasing.

Cheers

Nick

Sponsors

Advertisements