coinee

How do I avoid my wife murdering me when I come home with two more YS-250Pro strobes today?

Mmmm mine hasn't spotted the Nauticam housing that arrived yesterday, could get interesting... then again after 30 yrs we have an understanding (yes dear...)

Ditto, now we have a deal, I clean out another piece of older gear and reinvest it, 1oz of gold usually helps!!.......... Anyone need a Sea and Sea 12mm??

FYI, there is a "Wanted to buy" in the classifieds for a S&S 12mm

after 30 yrs we have an understanding (yes dear...)

It's always nice when they learn to take the philosophical outlook and just sigh and shake their head. Mine is - fortunately - there, at least as long as I don't abuse the privilege too much. Over the years I've become quite adept at spotting the tiny signals indicating that I'm getting perilously close to the edge...

Wow, do I get it -- but in this scenario, I am the wife! :-) UW photography is expensive and sooooo hard to explain... What does your spouse love? What is her passion? Fund it the same. Share the love and the expenditures on hobbies -- keep everyone happy! ;-)

Wow, do I get it -- but in this scenario, I am the wife! :-) UW photography is expensive and sooooo hard to explain... What does your spouse love? What is her passion? Fund it the same. Share the love and the expenditures on hobbies -- keep everyone happy! ;-)

Woah, there's a thought... keep everyone happy? Does that ever work? isn't that just a ideal dream??? :crazy:

Sponsors

Advertisements