Sign in to follow this  
kkfok

Best of my dives in Mexico

Outstanding trip!! :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Congrats! So where did you see the hammers? It didn't look like Roca Partida.

Seriously, you will remember that one for the rest of your life. Only problem is that now you may be spoiled for any place else.

Cheers, and thanks for sharing that.

Steve

Outstanding trip!! :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Congrats! So where did you see the hammers? It didn't look like Roca Partida.

Seriously, you will remember that one for the rest of your life. Only problem is that now you may be spoiled for any place else.

Cheers, and thanks for sharing that.

Steve

Thanks. Actually they were taken in 2 trips in Socorro (2013, 2015). 2013 we saw whales and dolphins but very few hammerheads. 2015 we saw lots of hammerheads but no close encounter with humpback whale due to strong wind.

I saw school of hammerheads this year both in El Canon and El Boiler. Yeah, I am already looking forward to a return.

Still amazing that you got to see all that even on two trips.

Thanks,

Steve

Nice work! Did you get a hang of the focus system behind the dome port on the LX100? I can't help but notice, there were a lot of divers!!! Flash everywhere, were you on liveaboard?

• Like 1

Nice work! Did you get a hang of the focus system behind the dome port on the LX100? I can't help but notice, there were a lot of divers!!! Flash everywhere, were you on liveaboard?

Thanks. I don't have time to try the focus system again, but I will get myself a short port to use with a wide converter next time. The idea of setting LX100 to manual focus and press AF-ON to focus is great, I will definitely try it.

Yes, it was a liveaboard trip to Revillagigedo Islands.

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements