Sign in to follow this  
Ben

250 pics from the Philippines

Hi everyone,

just updated my web site with more than 250 pics from the Visayas : thresher sharks, frogfishes, ghost pipefishes (ornate or not!), seahorses (pygmee or not!), mandarin fishes, eels, more than 25 species of nudis, shrimps, crabs.... in one word : THE PHILIPPINES !!

Enjoy... it's there, in the Visayas chapter : http://2a2b.free.fr/

Ben,

You have many wonderful images on your site. You are to be congratulated. However, you also have quite a few shots that have washed out color and fuzzy focus. Maybe you had some condensation on your lens or housing for some of the dives.

It's just my opinion, but I think the lower quality images detract from the really beautiful ones you have. If it was me, I would edit more critically.

On the other hand, you have done a nice job showing us the diversity of the Philippines.

Larry

You are right Larry,

I struggled with condensation sometimes because I couldn't find any microwave oven to dry out my "silica gel" bags... but more than top quality pictures, more than contest pics, the idea of this site is to show the diversity in order to push divers to go there. Maybe one day I will take the best ones to make a gallery, but that's not the purpose at the moment !

Thanks for your kind feed back.

Beautiful shots..I enjoyed your gallery.

Tony

Wow! So much diversity.. How do I get there, where do I stay and what dive operator do I call?!?!?

Thanks!

Michael.

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements