tallomd

FOR SALE: Panasonic GH4, Housing, Ports, Gears, & Lenses

I AM SELLING A PANASONIC GH4 AND NAUTICAM HOUSING.

This camera is the only consumer grade interchangeable lens camera that does internal 4K video. I am selling it with 3 lenses (zoom, macro, and wide angle).

The nauticam housing is sweet. It is small and light. Ports and gears for the macro and wide angle lenses are included. All you would need is strobes.

I paid 7900. I would prefer to sell this as a package. The prices listed under individual items are 10% less the purchase price.

I will sell the package for 18% off the purchase price ...$6500 NO TAX. I will include batteries and chargers at no additional cost.

If you are interested you can email: tallomd@ourkiddoc.com The subject line should say: GH4.

Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4 Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera (Body Only)
PRICE: $1350
Metabones Panasonic To Canon Adaptor COST: $400.00
PRICE: $360
Panasonic LUMIX G VARIO 14-140mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH. POWER O.I.S. Lens
PRICE: USD $495
Nauticam NA-GH4 Housing for Panasonic Lumix GH4
PRICE: $2000
Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm f/4.0 ASPH. Lens
PRICE: $800
Nauticam 6 Inch Wide Angle Port for Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14
PRICE: $450
Nauticam P714-Z Zoom Gear for Panasonic 7-14mm in 36164
PRICE: $175
Panasonic Leica DG Macro-Elmarit 45mm f/2.8 ASPH. MEGA O.I.S. Lens
PRICE: $800
Nauticam Macro Port
PRICE: $270
Nauticam P45-F Panasonic Leica DG Macro Elmarit 45mm Focus Gear
PRICE: $170.00

It is a great housing and camera. Perfect condition. No damage. Never flooded. It has been in the water twice (meaning 2 trips).

Payment accepted through paypal. Buyer to pay shipping.

PACKAGE PRICE: Eighteen percent discount when purchasing the entire package. No Tax. Package Price: $6500

SINGLE ITEM PRICE: Ten percent discount for the purchase of individual components. No Tax.

RETURNS: All sales are final after you have determined upon receipt of a working item. If you dive with it then you own it. Buyer pays return shipping.

I can provide pictures later today.

Thanks ! Chris Tallo

Edited by tallomd

Sponsors

Advertisements