brasner

Canon 5DMarkII Camera and Aquatica Housing System

This is straight ahead offer.

One Canon 5D MarkII, Battery, Charger, Service by CPS

One Aquatica 5D MARKII PRO HOUSING WITH DUAL NIKONOS Bulkhead, factory Water Alarm, AIR LOCK Installed ( no pump, available from Backscatter/$100)

One 8" Dome with neoprene cover

Complete TLC arm set ( two 12" and two 6" including angled Aquatica connectors to housing

One Aquatica Aqua View ( viewfinder ) ....can be sold separately

All equipment for sale as shown in accompanying picture and well cared for and in condition. Dome is serviceable and has some surface scratches ( water fills) .

Camera was dedicated to macro and utilized less frequently than my other MarkIII for W/A.

5D Mark II camera.$900, Housing including all above ( save Aqua View ) $!675, Aqua View $775

file:///Users/brasner1/Desktop/IMG_2258.JPG

Will accept Pay Pal

post-51679-0-51694600-1439821946_thumb.jpg

Hi,

Your picture has a single ikelite bulkhead, not a dual nikonos bulkhead. Do you have the nikonos bulkheads separate? If so, can I buy them off you?

Cheers,

Liz

Oh my. Sorry about that. I did buy with 2 and in my haste in posting forgot that I replaced one with an Air Lock portal. When I did purchase with 2 I never used the one replace and utilized a Y cord with Ike connectors. As soon as I can figure out how ...I will correct. I do believe it is more useful/valuable with the Air Lock which I highly recommend to eliminate fears of a flooding.

My apologies,

Bruce

Please see above with photos of all equipment......5D Mark II camera.$900, Housing including all above ( save Aqua View ) $!675, Aqua View $775

I highly recommend the Aquatica Aqua View and Air Lock to make the system "bullet proof" against leaks...cannot even remove back door or port when activated..very reassuring while on descent!.........U may also contact me directly at bruce@underwaterstudio.com

very interested in whole system, can't do anything till the 31st August, I will contact you via email, this is no BS I am serious about the sale hope you can hold off till 31st, thanks !

Sorry, yes it has and I am still trying to learn how to remove the original post rather than post that it has been sold. If U know how or how to amend another posting.....luv 2 know!

Thanks,

Bruce

As far as I know you cant delete the original post or edit it, you just post that it has been sold

Sponsors

Advertisements