coinee

If anyone has two used YS250 Pros for sale please let me know...

I have two used YS-250's for you if you are still looking. $1000 for the pair. Where are you located?

Andy

Damn Andy, you're not supposed to give them away. :blink:

Good luck,

Steve

Hey, am I too late?

I'm in search to buy a set of YS-250 myself. Please let me know if anybody is still selling theirs. Located in the US.

No I still have the pair above for $1000. email me at andy@seait.com and I'll get you some images. Also in USA.

I have a brand new pair of YS-250. They are still in the box with all O-rings, unused warranty cards, Instruction Manuals, O-Rings, Grease and diffusers. Unfortunately batteries and chargers are missing. I’ve had a lot of people ask why no batteries or chargers, well during my divorce I had to move out quickly to avoid conflict and somehow the chargers and batteries go left behind and my ex will not return them.

I am selling the strobes for $900 OBO

The batteries are listed below at B&H Photo for 99.90 each X 2 = $200

The battery chargers are listed below at B&H photo for $120 each X 2 = $240

If you buy my new strobes and batteries and chargers from B&H you will spend $1340.00 plus shipping saving $800

If you buy brand new from B&H they are $1070 X 2 = $2140

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/473641-REG/Sea_Sea_SS_54102_NiMH_Battery_Pack_for.html

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/473642-REG/Sea_Sea_SS_57103_Battery_Charger_for_YS_250Pro.html

I am located in central Florida, please email with with any questions.

Thanks

Mark

Sea-and-Sea-250---1.jpg

Sea-and-Sea-250---2.jpg

Sea-and-Sea-250---3.jpg

Sea-and-Sea-250---4.jpg

Sponsors

Advertisements